Smooth scrolling

Max Schwarz Max at x-quadraht.de
Thu Apr 29 11:58:16 PDT 2010

Hi all,

here is an update on my progress:
I have wheel valuator events generated and captured by
a small test program (pscrolltest, see my repository on github:
http://github.com/x-quadraht/pscroll).
The proper valuator resolution is reported (1 unit per old-style scroll click
per default, as "normal" devices don't have higher resolutions).

My only problem is that my nice relative valuator events are somewhere
converted into an absolute valuator. That _might_ be okay, but as the user can
scroll on and on, an overflow is theoretically possible.
Can I somehow tell XI2 not to integrate the relative motions?

Max