X Test Suite Redux

Aaron Plattner aplattner at nvidia.com
Mon Apr 19 14:42:48 PDT 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 06:07:14AM -0800, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> A while back Peter asked me about helping him add autotools support
> after he pulled xtest out of cvs into git. We got that handled pretty
> quickly, but I decided to spend some time making it actually easy to
> use. So, I give you the revamped XTS:
>
>         git://people.freedesktop.org/~dbn/xtest.git

Dan, is xtest really licensed under the "Artistic" license?  I have some
changes pending to clean up a whole lot of warnings, but I just noticed
this term in the license:

   3. You may otherwise modify your copy of this Package in any way,
      provided that you insert a prominent notice in each changed file
      stating how and when you changed that file, [...]

I'd like to avoid having to go through and add a change note to all 551
files I've touched so far.

-- Aaron