Window resize problem

David Jander david.jander at protonic.nl
Mon Jul 13 23:23:52 PDT 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 09:31:05 Richard Zhao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm drawing a window directly in frame buffer. But when the window

What do you mean by that? Bypassing the X-server? Is this part of your
Xfbdev+EGL experiment?

> resize, the background window cannot draw correct. The top window
> still draws on background window.
> It seems:
> When a top window resize from big to small, it re-draw bottom window
> first, and then update the width/height got from XGetWindowAttributes.

It should be the other way around... what window-manager are you using?
The window-manager should issue a reconfigure-event and then an expose event
to the top window, followed by an expose event to the bottom window IIRC.

Best regards,

--
David Jander
Protonic Holland.