Unmaintained input drivers deactivated

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Tue Feb 17 15:15:53 PST 2009

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> These drivers are unmaintained and have not seen any updates other than build
> fixes since their original imports into the X.Org repositories.

Perhaps we should split the "Unmaintained" state in the MAINTAINERS file into
a "Not actively maintained/Community maintained" and a "Actively Unmaintained"
so that these are clearly different than all the Xorg apps and libraries that
don't have individual maintainers assigned.    These don't quite seem to fit
into "Obsolete" as they could become actively maintained if anyone cared to
do so, where Obsolete seems to be intended to be a permanent state.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com